Thursday, April 5, 2007

First entry and The Balut Series

Welcome to The Posthumous Shock, my little 'photoblog.' First and foremost, I would like to thank this site's primary benefactor, my mother, for my Canon EOS 400D DSLR, Pachelbelle. Pun very much intended.

To commemorate TPS's conception, I present to you the Balut Series. This features (surprise, surprise) me and my papadoodles in Burnham Park, Baguio.

(As a side note, our designated driver, 'Noy Inting, referred to it as "Bringhouse Park." Congrats!)

I've seen foreigners freak out on TV while being coerced to eat balut. Not to be snooty or ignorant or anything, but prior to this candid occasion, I had never eaten the high-protein Asian delicacy and (egad!) aphrodisiac

So in the name of first times and substandard shutterbug 'skills,' I present to you the Balut Series :-)

2 comments:

kryseis said...

kalingaw ani oi. hahaha. nice one.

Nikay said...

thanks :-)